Benefits of getting Physical Therapy at Lakeside Rehab:
- Every therapy patient gets one-on-one appointments with therapist or therapy assistant. No other patients are present and your therapist doesn’t split your assigned appointment time with any other patient.
- Small medical office setting. We take time to get to know you, and we take time to listen to your concerns, watch your progress.
- Treatment plans are individualized and tailored to your specific needs.
- We offer Land Therapy and Aquatic Therapy.
- Our therapy hours are from 7am until 7pm 4 days a week, with 7:00am-6:00pm days on Fridays. We will try our best to accommodate appointments to fit your schedule.
- Home visits / Hospital visits are available if patient is unable to leave the home or come to our facility.
- Free consultations
- 30-days free gym membership after completion of your therapy treatment
You can choose your Physical Therapy provider.
As of January 1, 2015 Michigan is a Direct Access state for Physical Therapy no longer requiring that you have a prescription from your doctor prior to seeing a physical therapist. Insurance coverage may differ, please inquire with your insurance company.
Our Services Include:
- Evaluation and Treatment of physical disabilities, injuries, pain associated with the whole body
- Modalities (Ultrasound, Traction, Iontophoresis, Electrical Stimulation)
- Cognitive and Perceptual Retraining
- ADL Retraining
- Neuro-Developmental and Sensory Integrative
- Arthritis Management – Land and Water
- Patient and Family Education
- Sports Taping-Spider Tech
- Home Visits
- Warm Water Therapy (Aquatic Therapy)
- Work Conditioning
- Arthritic Conditioning
- Weight Loss
- On Site Job Analysis
- LSVT BIG Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Program
- Urinary Incontinence Treatment Program
- McKenzie Method
- Pain Management Program
- On site vendors – Cash and Carry (please see the bottom of the page)
- Home Assessments (more info at the bottom of the page)
- Wheelchair fitting
Our Physical Therapists:
Physical Therapist Bill Cooke
Physical Therapist Michelle McDonald
Physical Therapists are specialists in treating aliments through exercise. They provide treatment for impairment of functional abilities for patients with:
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neurological Diseases and Injuries
- Cumulative Trauma Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Acute/Chronic Pain
- Balance/Vestibular Disturbances
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pediatric Developmental Delays
- Orthopedic, Post Surgical (Joint Replacements)
- Spinal Injuries
- And Many More……
On site Vendors – Cash and Carry
We will supply you with crutches, canes, hand/leg/elbow braces and splints, TENS units, hot/cold packs right at our facility thanks to the following vendors: HomeTown Pharmacy, Mercy Health, Air Care, etc.
A comprehensive home site visit. Our Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist, or both will look at safety at your home, determine the need for durable medical equipment and adaptive devices to help you to get back on your feet.
Pain Management Program
All of our Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists are highly skilled and knowledgeable in the following Manual Therapy techniques to treat pain, muscle tightness or spasm, reduced range of motion or joint functions:
- Soft Tissue Techniques – Soft Tissue Mobilization, Deep Tissue Mobilization, Functional Mobilization, Scar Mobilization, Myofascial Release, Strain-Counterstrain, Craniosacral Therapy, Active Release Technique
- Joint Techniques – Joint Mobilization, Joint Manipulation/Thrust, Traction
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Lumbar Stabilization for low-back pain
We also have a Licensed Massage Therapist on staff to offer Deep Tissue Massage, Manual Lymphatic Massage for Lymph Drainage, Trigger Point Therapy, Arthritis Massage and much more.
Most insurances are accepted. Some may require a prior authorization. Please call us at 231-873-3577 or stop by or message us with any questions. We look forward to meeting you and caring for your needs.
LAKESIDE COMPREHENSIVE REHABILITATION
601 E. Main St. Hart, MI 49420
Latest News From the Blog:
Lakeside CARES! Covid 19 pandemic information.
Posted on May 28, 2020
Lakeside Comprehensive Rehabilitation, Lakeside Rehab Family Fitness and Lakeside Coffee and Smoothie Bar would like to assure the community...
Joshua R. - Everybody I interacted with was very warm, caring, polite, etc. I felt very welcome.
Nancy H. - All staff members are KNOWLEGABLE, kind, and upbeat. They all exceeded my expectations.
Meredith C. - Keep being Amazing!!
Deborah T. - I would recommend this facility & staff to everyone.
- Deborah T.
Joyce J. - Beth's knowledge and expertise is very much appreciated. I recommend her highly!