We offer free 20 minute consultations before starting your physical therapy or occupational therapy treatment to get to know our health care providers, our facility and what we can do for your health. After initial free consultation, you have an option to continue with your treatment with us. Consultations are provided by our Physical Therapists Bill Cooke or Mark Jensen or Occupational Therapist Deb Windell. Please contact us with any questions at 231-873-3577. Or please feel free to send us a message and we will get back to you.
Could you benefit from a Physical or Occupational Therapy Consultation?
- Do you have pain, stiffness, weakness or limited range of motion?
- Have you experienced issues with walking or balance?
- Are you unable to experience or participate in activates you once loved?
- Are you ready to improve your lifestyle and health?
What do you get from a Free Consultation?
- A free 20 minutes consultation consists of an individual meeting with one of our highly trained therapist.
- Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist can address any one of the above issues that you are experiencing.
- Our therapist will assess any of your concerns and recommend a course of action to address your pain and/or limitations.
Use this easy form and we will contact you!
Free 20 minute consultations can be scheduled Monday through Friday.
Please contact us with any questions at 231-873-3577. Or please feel free to send us a message and we will get back to you.
LAKESIDE COMPREHENSIVE REHABILITATION
601 E. Main St. Hart, MI 49420
Latest News From the Blog:
LSVT BIG Parkinson’s Treatment Program available at Lakeside Rehabilitation
Posted on March 28, 2017
We are excited to announce that we have 3 individuals certified in the LSVT BIG Program. LSVT BIG is...
Joshua R. - Everybody I interacted with was very warm, caring, polite, etc. I felt very welcome.
Nancy H. - All staff members are KNOWLEGABLE, kind, and upbeat. They all exceeded my expectations.
Meredith C. - Keep being Amazing!!
Deborah T. - I would recommend this facility & staff to everyone.
Joyce J. - Beth's knowledge and expertise is very much appreciated. I recommend her highly!